Sunday, November 28, 2010

You Art What You Eat!


This year for family reading night, one of my schools chose the topic of healthy readers.  I wanted to have a display for this special night. So we did some food related art projects.  One of the projects included my favorite canning jar lesson.  The 5th grade students did Kandinsky inspired fruit.  4th grade students made the food pyramid out of prints.  They also created a well balanced meal out of collage with paper and foam.  The 3rd grade students did the canning jar lesson. 

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these ideas! D'ya mind if I steal (borrow) some of them? The Kandinsky Fruit are BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Please use whatever you would like. Sorry i didnt get back to you sooner, i am a new blogger and didnt realize there was a comment.

    The kandinsky fruit all turned out really bright and beautiful-enjoy! Let me know how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete